Click column header to sort
The Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities (Cuyahoga DD) is seeking a Specialist to administer the Client Information Management System, and to coordinate, evaluate and implement procedures to centralize the flow of client data throughout Cuyahoga DD and to ensure the integrity of said system. The nature of work will include, but is not limited to the following:
Input, update and monitor client data in both Gatekeeper and IDS (DoDD) database systems.
- Assist with developing and implementing policies and procedures which will effectively manage the flow of client information throughout the Cuyahoga DD.
- Help to identify needs and coordinate decisions necessary to support desired outcomes relating to client information.
- Monitor, evaluate and refine any and all information provided or self-originated, created or developed, for entry and reporting client data, in order to insure its integrity and on-going compatibility in accordance with Cuyahoga DD, DoDD and/or other external guidelines.
- Generate and distribute demographic, enrollment and audit reports to department managers on a monthly or ‘as needed’ basis.
- Create and upload XML File in order to update the IDS client information system to insure the accuracy of data between Gatekeeper and DoDD database systems.
- Review XML output file to monitor accuracy of DoDD required data and reconcile databases as necessary.
- Design and distribute additional report queries as needed.
- Troubleshoot data integrity problems experienced by Early Childhood Administrative Assistants, Intake and Eligibility personnel, Support Administration and other Cuyahoga DD staff relating to the Gatekeeper and IDS database systems. Troubleshooting may result in developing a specific plan of correction with the IT Department and/or recommendations to correct future problems.
- Act as the point person responsible for the county to county transfer of IDS records for Cuyahoga DD. Provide the required follow up to transfer requests in an efficient and timely manner. Correspond with Cuyahoga DD staff and county boards as necessary to determine their needs such as, but not limited to, acceptance or denial of transfer request, establishing time frames and updating of records. Request transfers from other county boards on behalf of Cuyahoga DD.
- Provide supplemental training for staff as needed for Gatekeeper and IDS database systems.
- Create and update individual electronic records for OnBase in accordance with Cuyahoga DD practice and procedure.
- Attend staff meetings, work on special projects as assigned by Immediate Supervisor and perform other job duties as required.
PERSONAL CONTACTS: Contact with Directors, General Managers and Supervisors, frequent contact with Support Administrators and other Community & Medicaid Services staff, other Cuyahoga DD staff, other county board and DoDD staff, occasional contact with consumers and/or their family members.
UNUSUAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Generally, hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Hours may vary occasionally according to Cuyahoga DD needs and with supervisor's approval. Onsite parking is not available to this position.
The Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities (Cuyahoga DD) is seeking a Facilities Manager to oversee physical assets by ensuring building and system safety, functionality and efficiency. Provide direction and coordination of all Cuyahoga DD facilities to support mission and strategic plan. The nature of work will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Planning and policy development for the facilities management of the Operations Department, including the approximate 1M square feet of buildings and grounds at multiple locations.
- Responsible for the safe, effective and efficient operation of all Cuyahoga DD buildings and systems.
- Determine departmental objectives and performance standards.
- Investigate and assess systems building envelope, building systems, and essential equipment.
- Manage and develop departmental budget, forecasting building systems priorities for replacement, repairs and upgrades of components.
- Hire, assign, manage and supervise the Operations staff to include facility and security supervisors, custodians, maintenance staff, operations and security manager. Formally evaluate and provide feedback to the staff.
- Determine need for bids and awards; monitoring service contracts, preventive maintenance agreements and consultant services; oversee associated repairs and upgrades
- Establish standards of performance through best practices and procedures in combination of technical resources, predictive maintenance and manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Develop and maintain continuing education process for all operations staff.
- Oversee construction projects. Review all construction documentation for completeness of architectural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing plans.
- Develop, monitor and present DDSupport Stat departmental outcomes.
- Develop and coordinate staff training activities with Human Resources Administrator/Staff Development. Participate and represent Cuyahoga DD in activities of other organizations or agencies.
- Analyze needs as part of the budgeting process including entry into Cuyahoga DD budget software program and projection of annual needs for equipment and supplies.
- Represent Cuyahoga DD and participate on county and state level committees and workgroups.
PERSONAL CONTACTS: All Cuyahoga DD staff, administrators, staff of community and contract agencies, families/guardians, and persons receiving services.
SUPERVISORY DUTIES: Supervision of management/supervisory staff in all areas of the division.
UNUSUAL WORKING CONDITIONS: 24 hour on call responsibility for facility emergencies. Must be able to attend occasional meetings outside of normal business hours. Occasional state-wide and local travel required.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proven leadership, engineering competence and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local codes and standards.
- Working knowledge of boiler plan, mechanical and electrical systems found in healthcare, adult day services setting or educational environment.
- Ability to develop positive working relationship with other programs and agencies.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of persons and maintain perspective when dealing with difficult situations.
- Ability to plan and organize a variety of complex tasks.
- Effectively represent Cuyahoga DD to other organizations and the public.
Sensitivity to persons with DD and their families.
The Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities (Cuyahoga DD) is seeking a Family Supports professional to coordinate and supervise the business functions and work processes Cuyahoga DD Family Supports program. The nature of work will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Coordinate all aspects of the Family Supports Program (FSP) by acting as liaison to and monitoring the contract with North East Ohio Network (NEON) for direct administration of most program functions. Maintain regular contact with NEON team, provide feedback and suggest contract changes as needed. Ensure operations are in accordance with Cuyahoga DD policy. Administer and monitor other contracts related to the Family Supports program.
- Coordinate the Home Modification component of the Family Supports Program.
- Develop and manage the budget for Family Supports program. Develop or review reports as required and follow up as needed.
- Initiate contact with individuals new to the Family Supports program to provide an overview of the roles of Cuyahoga DD and NEON, act as support and field questions/concerns from individuals or families enrolled in the program. Act as the first level of appeal for issues related to FSP.
- Develop and monitor systems to maintain data regarding FSP enrollment, utilization amounts and areas, and response to Cuyahoga DD communications. Provide reports quarterly to the GM of the CMS department.
- Interpret Family Support rules and regulations for Cuyahoga DD, providers and families. Initiate and assist with revisions to FSS program procedures and policies when necessary.
- Develop presentations or training for various organizations including parent/family groups or school districts as requested about the availability of FSP in line with annual plan goals regarding enrollment and expansion.
- Manage the Cuyahoga DD's "Nobody's Home" Program.
PERSONAL CONTACTS: All Cuyahoga DD staff, administrators, individuals and families, North East Ohio Network (NEON), county departments, and other community agencies.
UNUSUAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Flexible Work schedule; some evening and weekend meetings. Occasional travel in county and out of county.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- General knowledge of all Cuyahoga DD policies, programs and services.
- Thorough knowledge of rules governing Family Supports.
- Knowledge of self-determination, person centered planning and service coordination.
- Knowledge of Support Administration procedures and practices.
- Skills/abilities in administrative and organizational tasks. Ability to develop and implement effective procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of community resources for persons with DD and their families.
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive situations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to effectively represent Cuyahoga DD and interact positively with various groups, agencies, and individuals.
- Ability to organize multiple priorities and react to emergencies.
The Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities (Cuyahoga DD) is seeking a Data Specialist to research, update and analyze demographic data related to individuals eligible for board services. The nature of work will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Research current demographic information for individuals eligible for Cuyahoga DD services. Update individual records in Gatekeeper and other applicable systems (DODD IDS, etc).
- Create usable system to help manage communication with individuals and families. Assist with developing and implementing policies and procedures which will effectively manage the flow of information throughout Cuyahoga DD.
- Routinely monitor individual demographic data in order to insure its integrity and on-going compatibility in accordance with Cuyahoga DD, DODD and/or other external guidelines.
- Update individual electronic records in OnBase in accordance with CCBDD practice and procedure.
- Initiate and complete data tasks and projects as needed
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent and accurate data entry skills and familiarity with data analysis.
- Fluency with various computer programs and internet search engines, including knowledge of Gatekeeper and OnBase.
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable, punctual attendance.
- Knowledge of Cuyahoga DD programs, policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to coordinate and work well with individuals, families and other Cuyahoga DD staff.
- Ability to comprehend and carry out complex written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate time and duties independently and in an effective and efficient manner.
PERSONAL CONTACTS: Frequent contact with individuals eligible for Cuyahoga DD services and their families, internal Cuyahoga DD employees, occasional contact with representatives from other community agencies.
UNUSUAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Onsite parking is not available to this position.
The Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities (Cuyahoga DD) is seeking an Administrative Specialist to provide administrative and technical support for the Community and Medicaid Services Department, primarily supporting the functions of Intake & Eligibility, Information and Referral, and Family Support Services. However, in order to serve the many families in northeast Ohio who speak only Spanish, it is our preference that the applicant be fluent in both English and Spanish. This bilingual applicant would need to be able to communicate in both languages verbally and in writing. The nature of work will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Organize and maintain data systems which will allow for efficient management of various information and records pertaining to the Community and Medicaid Services Department primarily related to Intake and Eligibility, Family Supports, and Information and Referral.
- Answer phone calls and respond to initial correspondence directed to Cuyahoga DD Intake. Provide excellent customer service to individuals seeking services and supports and their families, demonstrating empathy and understanding as appropriate. Gather initial information in order to triage calls and identify situations which may need immediate assistance. Explain the application and eligibility process and provide information about community resources that may benefit callers.
- Assign and route individuals contacting Intake to appropriate eligibility staff. Assist with assignments to Support Administration, Family Supports, or other departments following eligibility determinations.
- Send correspondence related to Intake and Eligibility and Family Supports, including welcome information, information about staff assignments, and eligibility determinations.
- Work cooperatively with Eligibility staff to schedule assessments at times that are convenient for individuals and families seeking services. Maintain system to send appointment reminders as needed.
- Accurately and thoroughly update and maintain records in electronic records systems including Gatekeeper and DODD’s ITS system in order to ensure date integrity. Run and modify routine reports and follow up as appropriate, including program and assignment closures. Report trends or patterns to management team in order to determine whether timeline adjustments are needed.
- Manage and process invoices for payment for Family Support related to home modifications and other expenses.
- Perform clerical/receptionist duties as needed as part of the Administrative Team (Ad Team).
- Manage and maintain equipment and supplies needed at various locations for Intake & Eligibility.
PERSONAL CONTACTS: Frequent personal contact requiring excellent customer service skills; telephone calls and written communication with Cuyahoga DD staff, individuals, families, providers, generic community service agencies, and county and state agencies. Many of the individuals and families served in NE Ohio are Spanish speaking only.
UNUSUAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Onsite parking is not available to this position.
The Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities (Cuyahoga DD) is seeking two (2) Coordinators who through innovative outreach, education, and consultation, will develop and maintain strategic partnerships and relationships with area business/Industry, community partners, and social service organizations. The Area Coordinator of Workforce Inclusion will affect system efficiencies to meet employer and job seeker needs, and in turn increases employment, and community opportunities for individuals with developmental disabilities (DD). The nature of work will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Outreach and cultivate Mutually Valuable, Intensive, and Comprehensive working relationships with area businesses to improve their understanding of, engagement and collaboration with, and employment of individuals with DD.
- Connect business and employment leads to multiple partners, ex. the Employment Collaborative of Cuyahoga County, Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities, local school districts, service and support administrators. Develop, maintain, and share contacts as needed.
- Utilize and promote the innovative Dual Customer Business Engagement strategy and Employment First policy agenda that directly addresses business needs.
- Serve as an ambassador of the mission of Cuyahoga DD to the business community at large though the education and dissemination of programmatic resources and technical supports offered by Cuyahoga DD, in the interaction with current and potential partners in the Cuyahoga County community.
- Advocate for innovative partnerships with public and private entities to advance business involvement in opportunities that support persons with disabilities.
- Facilitate greater connectivity among area social service organizations, school districts, and private providers to improve competencies, capacities, and collaborative practices that increase business relations, employment opportunities, community opportunities, and measurable outcomes for individuals with DD.
- Through the collaboration with internal and external Cuyahoga DD partners (i.e Cuyahoga DD staff, School district staff, Private provider staff, and Other local and state agencies staff, etc..), promote and encourage the continued expansion and growth of Business Relationships, employment first philosophies and practices, and overall community inclusion.
- Maintain active presence on community-based collaboratives/chambers/networks/ work groups that serve to enhance opportunities for individuals looking for community-based employment.
UNUSUAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Must have access to reliable transportation. Must be available during standard business hours. Must be available to work occasional non-traditional/off-hours.
WORK LOCATIONS: We have one opening that serves Western Cuyahoga County and one that will serve Eastern Cuyahoga County. The actual desk locations are T.B.D.
FULL POSITION DESCRIPTION: For a complete copy of the position description that includes the essential skills and abilities as well as the general expectations of the position, click HERE.
The Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities (Cuyahoga DD) is seeking a Software Support Specialist to act as first point of contact for end-user support/helpdesk and for the major line-of-business (LOB) applications such as the Gatekeeper client information system and the OnBase document management system. Provide initial support for Helpdesk callers and, per department guidelines, escalate calls to Technicians and the applications team as needed. The nature of work will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Supports major LOB applications, such as OnBase and Gatekeeper helpdesk calls, including but not limited to: password resets, data entry, case note generation, plan module/plan data management, document retrieval, document upload, business rule assistance, and report or dashboardgeneration.
- Acts as liaison between Hyland, Primary Solutions or other IT vendors and Cuyahoga County Board of DD if application requires vendor assistance.
- Provide training for staff on the major LOB applications such as OnBase, Gatekeeper and eISP applications, as well as basics of desktop/laptop use and Cuyahoga DD Privacy and Security policies and procedures.
- Assists senior analysts as needed for business analysis and report requests regarding OnBase, Gatekeeper and the eISP application.
- Acts as first point of contact/support for general IT Help Desk calls, including but not limited to: entering Helpdesk tickets, password resets, setting up new users to access Cuyahoga DD resources and other basic Helpdesk assistance.
- Escalate or enter support requests for Technicians into the ticketing system, per department guidelines.
- Provides assistance to the applications team with project management and administrative tasks related to implementation of new technology.
- Assists the CMS department with implementation and support of the OnBase and the eISP application including involvement in testing, training and troubleshooting.
- Assists the applications team with specifications and information gathering for new workflows and functionality.
- Assists Technicians with hardware and software support requests.
- Assists with the configuration and deployment of devices for document imaging and scanning.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the M.A. Donzella Building Computer Training Room computers.
UNUSUAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Will be required to drive to various Cuyahoga DD sites in order to perform the primary functions of this position.
The Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities is seeking a Custodian/Repairperson to perform all building maintenance and trade work including, but not limited to, HVAC systems, mechanical equipment, plumbing, electrical, carpentry (rough and finish), structural, fabrication, painting, key system maintenance and all other building maintenance repairs, remodeling and new construction activities as assigned, day to day management of key control system. The nature of work will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Assist in installing, repairing and performing preventative maintenance work on all HVAC systems and equipment. Assist in installing, repairing and performing preventive maintenance work on all plumbing systems. Assist in installing and repairing all electrical systems, alarm systems, and other electrically operated equipment.
- Perform interior and exterior building repairs and maintenance.
- Repair and install windows and doors.
- Repair and install hardware and miscellaneous materials including, but not limited to, window and floor hardware; partition hardware; fixtures; dispensers; wall hangings; fire and safety equipment, door closers, panic bars & locksets, and other locking mechanisms.
- Upon request, assist center’s custodians in all maintenance and housekeeping activities during normal operating hours or evening hours.
- On call, seven days a week, 24 hours per day, to perform emergency maintenance work of the type mentioned above and/or other tasks such as snow removal, building damage clean up and security checks.
- Check phones and emails daily.
- Be able to monitor equipment through METASYS.
- Complete and maintain daily work activity log.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the operation and maintenance of school or commercial buildings, including all mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Ability to work on, re-key or change locking cores, and change locksets.
- Knowledge of the operation and maintenance of heating, ventilating and air conditioning and other mechanical equipment.
- Knowledge of building structure and materials.
- Knowledge in setting up and operating various types of maintenance tools and machinery.
- Ability to read blue prints, floor plans, structural details, mechanical and electrical designs.
- Ability to prepare sketches and construction details for fabrication and remodeling work.
- Skills in planning sequence of operations, job methods and estimating bill of materials.
- Ability to read and interpret various types of measuring and diagnostic instruments.
- Ability to interact effectively and cooperatively with a variety of people.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
WORK LOCATIONS: Although the position will be based out of our Operations Facility in Cleveland, Ohio, the work performed by the position will be located in multiple facilities across Cuyahoga County.
The Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities (Cuyahoga DD) is seeking an IT Tech to work as a member of a team to assist users with installation, support and training for existing hardware and software. Maintain existing systems and assist in network administration for WAN and LAN, system backups and provide general user administration. The nature of work will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Provide initial and ongoing troubleshooting, via remote, onsite or phone support for hardware/software issues, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Respond expediently to Help Desk tickets and provide documentation on issues and resolutions in ticketing knowledgebase system.
- Process assigned Information Technologies service requests for success and timeliness (computer accounts, network shares, and permissions assigned).
- Maintain accurate corporate asset inventory of all desktop, laptop, and tablet resources (hardware, software, and peripherals).
- Work closely with software analysts to implement and install software applications and upgrades as necessary.
- Interface with vendors for hardware/software recommendations.
- Coordinate equipment repairs with contract maintenance companies and IT personnel.
- Frequent regular contact with all computer users.
- Frequent contact with outside sources such as vendors and service representatives.
UNUSUAL WORK REQUIREMENTS: Unusual hours including evenings and weekends. Access to reliable transportation for driving to various Cuyahoga DD site locations.
The Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities (CCBDD) is seeking a full-time OnBase Developer to provide ongoing development, design and maintenance of the electronic records systems. Meet with departments and programs to determine application specifications and develop solutions using a combination of multiple existing software applications, custom programming and database integrations. The nature of work will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Work cooperatively with various departments in the ongoing development, design and maintenance of the OnBase electronic records system.
- Gather specifications for requested workflow improvements, system modification or design.
- Design new and revised workflows in conjunction with various departments, confirming compliance and procedural requirements as appropriate.
- Develop software solutions to improve or replace manual processes and data entry.
- Develop dashboards and reporting to monitor processes and program outcomes.
- Create documents types and other system needs relative to each department’s conversion to OnBase.
- Design and deliver training classes for CCBDD staff specific to departmental OnBase storage functionality.
- Create training materials geared specific to departmental OnBase storage functionality.
- Incorporate HIPAA and Information Technologies’ procedures and protocols into training classes and materials.
- Conduct demonstrations of OnBase software when necessary.
- Provide one-on-one or group support to CCBDD OnBase users.
- Respond to OnBase technical support issues at the direction of the Manager of Information Systems.
- May be required to prepare, scan and index documents into the OnBase system.
UNUSUAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Activities will be carried out in Cuyahoga County requiring driving between the Board's centers. Will participate in facilitation of the goal of employing individuals with DD in some aspect of the records department. May be required to respond outside of the CCBDD normal business hours.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of data management and enterprise content management software, preferably OnBase.
- Knowledge of complex SQL Statements and SQL Scripting.
- Knowledge of workflow mapping and basics of project management.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision on complex projects with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Ability to coordinate with network administrators, database administrators, hardware administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with enterprise management software
- Ability to develop and thoroughly conduct quality assurance tests of application functionality.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others.
- Ability to supervise work activities of other OnBase staff as well as trainees with developmental disabilities.
The Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities (CCBDD) is seeking full-time Support Administrators to facilitate the development of person-centered plan for individuals that promote self-determination. Develop, authorize and revise a personal budget based upon needs and outcomes identified in the plan. Assist individuals and their families to explore and obtain services and supports. Implement an ongoing system of review. The nature of work will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Act as the primary point of coordination for the person-centered planning team. Utilize an assess/plan/review/revise process to help teams plan for each individual assigned.
- Assist individuals and teams to identify issues, areas of potential risk, and outcomes that are important to and for the individual. Complete and/or coordinate thorough assessments to determine the need for services and supports. Revise assessments as needs change and annually.
- Facilitate the development of a person-centered plan, including the determination and direction of needed supports. Revise plan as needed based on individual or team concerns, progress towards meeting outcomes, plan review, MUI prevention plans, or other issues that impact the need for services as described in the plan.
- Identify funding sources for supports identified in the Individualized Service Plan (ISP) by utilizing a hierarchy of funding options applicable to each person. Plan with teams to access services that are cost efficient and effective to meet the needs described in the ISP.
- Establish and approve budgets for services based upon the individual’s assessed needs and preferred ways of meeting those needs. Manage the fiscal processes related to service authorizations, including use of local and statewide projection tools. Manage processes related to prior authorization as necessary and respond to requests for revisions of authorizations as needed.
- Establish and maintain contact with service providers and natural supports as necessary to ensure that services are effectively coordinated by appropriate providers.
- Promote community presence and participation. Provide referral and linkage to community resources to help individuals meet their needs and to engage with their communities.
- Implement an ongoing system of monitoring continuous plan review to ensure that supports are delivered according to each individual plan, that progress is being made toward desired outcomes and that individuals are satisfied with services. Take action to remediate any immediate concerns regarding health and welfare.
- Assist individuals in choosing providers as needed.
- Assist with enrollment onto Medicaid waivers as appropriate. Complete all related paperwork accurately and in a timely manner to ensure maintenance of funding for supports, including development and recommendation of plans for approval to DODD when services included in plans are funded through the DODD Medicaid Waivers.
- Establish an individual’s eligibility for services of County Board of DD.
UNUSUAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Employee will be required to drive extensively both within and beyond Cuyahoga County in order to perform the duties of a Support Administrator. Therefore, access to reliable transportation is a necessity. Planning meetings will be held in individual/family homes, throughout the community and during the evenings and weekends.
The Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities (CCBDD) is seeking two analysts to provide ongoing development, reports and maintenance of the electronic records systems while defining and analyzing system efficiencies and concerns. Develop solutions using a combination of multiple existing software applications, custom programming and database integrations. The nature of work will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Work cooperatively with various departments in the ongoing development, design and maintenance of all line of business applications.
- Monitor the electronic records system for data quality, efficiency, operations, and data integrity.
- Provide assessment and analysis of data and technical solutions. Make well-founded recommendations to management.
- Design and deliver application training classes for CCBDD staff specific to job duties.
- Create training materials geared specific to departmental applications.
- Incorporate HIPAA and Information Technologies’ procedures and protocols into training classes and materials.
- Conduct demonstrations of software when necessary.
- Provide one-on-one or group support to CCBDD users.
- Respond to technical support issues at the direction of the Manager of Information Systems.
- May be required to prepare, scan and index documents into the OnBase system.
- Attend in-service meetings, seminars, workshops and other training to update knowledge and maintain technical skills.
UNUSUAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Most activities will be carried out in Cuyahoga County requiring occasional travel among the Board's centers.
- Will participate in facilitation of the goal of employing individuals with DD in some aspect of the records department.
- May be required to respond outside of the CCBDD normal business hours.